- "I brought my baby here to help avoid having tubes put in his ears and I was a little nervous but the doctor carefully explained everything and was gentle with my baby. I would refer someone here because I had a very good experience. Everyone was helpful and caring."
E.M., Beaver Dam, WI
- "Everyone was very caring and helpful from the beginning. I felt comfortable immediately with the staff and doctor. I could refer a family member or friend to Rubert Chiro because I felt relief immediately and felt everyone cared about what I was going through."
D.M., Cambria, WI
- "I felt the doctor first listened to my problem, which was a headache and neck pain. They evaluated my whole spine and adjusted my entire spine, It was a big relief!! Yes, I would feel comfortable having my friends and family treated by any of the doctors!"
- "They take the time to listen, evaluate, and discuss the adjustments made and suggest excercies. The chiropractors here care and make a difference. Life is too short to be in pain."
A. Maier, Arlington WI
- "I have been using Chiropractics for 48 years and during that time I have experienced the help of 6 different clinecs. Without question, Rubert Chiropractic has surpassed them all."
Mary Thompson, Columbus, WI